Lincoln Property Company Southeast announced the completion of recent renovations at 55 Allen Plaza, a 348,658-square-foot Class-A office building in Downtown Atlanta. Upgrades include an exciting new coffee concept, remote meeting space, lounge zones and a breakroom-style kitchen area, which will also function as an event space, with a mini catering kitchen and pop up bar.
“With an unmatched location at the ‘front door’ to Downtown Atlanta and ample on-site amenities, 55 Allen Plaza has a lot to offer to prospective tenants,” said Lincoln’s Senior Vice President Michael Howell, who oversees leasing at the building, along with Senior Vice President Hunter Henritze and Senior Associate Caroline Fisher.
Extending directly from the existing lobby, a new mezzanine level has been constructed within the space, acting as a street-front loft space. This space features a micro coffee shop concept, connected to the area below by a new industrial staircase. On the ground level, “The Green Room” features various lounge spaces surrounding food hall style tables, perfect for lunch or informal meetings. Tucked away and opposite the main street front, more secluded collaboration spaces offer Wi-Fi and presentation capabilities. A large bar area will provide ample space for catered lunches, event set ups and pop-up style activities. Highlighting the entire space will be a bold forest-inspired graphic, extending the length of the street front. Accents of live green walls and plants will convey an urban garden concept throughout the space.
“The renovations at 55 Allen reflect the ongoing shift towards creating work environments that blur the line between work and leisure,” Howell continued. “By providing more common areas for people to collaborate and connect and by offering hospitality-inspired amenities, we hope to create a place where people enjoy spending time and position 55 Allen Plaza as a premier workplace destination. With over 100,000 square feet of leasing in the last 12 months, the momentum at the building is strong.”
The occupancy at 55 Allen Plaza is now at 95%. Some recent deals at the building include:
- Stewart Trial Law Firm signed a new lease for 12,020 square feet at the building. Del Early with Ackerman & Co. represented the tenant.
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani signed a new lease for 9,369 square feet at the building. Catherine Giel with CBRE represented the tenant.
- Surterra Holdings, Inc. signed a new lease for 28,216 square feet at the building. Terry McGuirk & LJ Wilhelmi of JLL represented the tenant.
- Vero Biotech, Inc. signed a new lease for 8,784 square feet at the building. Chad Koenig of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- Pond & Co. signed a new lease for 4,327 square feet at the building. Craig Goldberg of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Clinigence, LLC signed a new lease for 3,703 square feet at the building. Phil Costabile of JLL represented the tenant.
- Ernst & Young US, LLP expanded 3,598 square feet at the building. Tara Alexander with CBRE represented the tenant
- ASD/SKY renewed its lease for 19,000 square feet at the building.
- The Fogle Law Firm, LLC renewed its lease for 4,285 square feet at the building.
Located only two blocks from MARTA, 55 Allen Plaza offers direct access to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and is situated just minutes from Buckhead and surrounding Atlanta suburbs. A Pickard Chilton design, the building offers contemporary interiors with open, welcoming spaces, state-of-the-art amenities and stunning views of the city from every floor. With first-on, first-off access via William Street, 55 Allen Plaza also provides easy access to the only exit on the Midtown connector offering direct access both on and off the interstate.
55 Allen Plaza provides high-level building security and enclosed parking with covered access. On-site amenities include a 5,000-square-foot fitness club, sundries shop, a conference facility, café, auto-detail salon and dry-cleaning service. The building offers proximity to world class amenities including Downtown Atlanta landmarks like Capital City Club, Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, Georgia Dome, Georgia World Congress Center, World of Coca-Cola and Philips Arena. Walkable amenities also include the 237-room W Downtown Hotel and Residences and seven restaurants within a one block radius.