Lincoln Property Company Southeast has executed nearly 80,000 square feet of new leases at Midtown Plaza, increasing the overall occupancy to 94 percent. Michael Howell, Hunter Henritze, and Caroline Fisher of Lincoln represented the landlord.
New leases at Midtown Plaza Include:
- CBIZ M&S Consulting Services, LLC signed a new lease for a full floor of 23,111 square feet. Jimmy Sanders of ICON Commercial Interests and Eric Galanti of CBIZ Gibraltar Real Estate Services co-brokered the deal.
- Service Titan signed a new lease for a full floor of 23,111 square feet. Clinton McKellar of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- Talent Quest signed a new lease for 14,356 square feet. Patrick Braswell of Transcend CRE represented the tenant.
- Alexander Babbage signed a new lease for 8,614 square feet. Michael Lipton of Colliers represented the tenant.
- Reliance Trust signed a new lease for 8,584 square feet. Steve Bates of Savills-Studley represented the tenant.
“Midtown Plaza’s strategic location in Atlanta’s most urbanized and mixed-use submarket continues to attract tenants,” said Lincoln’s Fisher . “This property offers a strong amenity base and the vibrant workplace environment that companies are seeking today.”
Midtown Plaza is a two-building Class A office complex offering unrivaled accessibility at its location at the intersection of Peachtree Street and 17thStreet. Totaling 506,108 square feet, Midtown Plaza also offers direct access to mass transit at the Arts Center MARTA Station. This property offers on-site amentities including a high-end conference center, fitness center, full service café, and an EV charging station.