Lincoln Property Company Southeast Negotiates 92,000 Square Feet of New Leases, Renewals and Lease Expansions on Behalf of TerraCap Management
Lincoln Property Company Southeast has secured 92,000 square feet of new leases, renewals and lease expansions at TerraCap’s Atlanta-area office properties, including Huntcrest, Sugarloaf VII, 3100 Breckinridge, Deerfield Point II and Windward Point.
TerraCap is a Florida-based private equity firm having over 350 million square feet in assets under management. In Atlanta, TerraCap owns a portfolio of 2.3 million square feet of income-producing properties purchased since 2014. Lincoln currently manages and leases several Atlanta-area properties for the owner.
Matt Davis and Hunter Henritze of Lincoln secured new leases and renewals at Huntcrest, a four-building office park strategically located within the Sugarloaf Submarket. Deals at Huntcrest include:
- Vista Staffing renewed its 13,568-square-foot lease. Jeff Heller of JLL represented the tenant.
- Ganek Wright renewed its 3,781-square-foot lease. Mike Jones of M3 Millennium represented the tenant.
- Silicon Creations signed a new lease for 9,945 square feet. Heather Lamb of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Black Book Automotive renewed its 10,373-square-foot lease. Sam Hollis of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- Wilson Marketing Group renewed its 3,019-square-foot lease. Steve Hanna of Hanna Property Company represented the tenant.
- Oconee State Bank signed a new lease for 2,551 square feet at Huncrest I. Rob Coatsworth of CTR represented the tenant.
Davis and Henritze also negotiated a new lease at Sugarloaf VII, an 80,513-square-foot office building in Duluth/Suwannee/Buford submarket of Atlanta. TJS Deemer Dana signed a 3,998-square-foot lease at the property. CTR’s Coatsworth represented the tenant.
Lincoln’s Jeff Henson and Davis secured two new leases at 3100 Breckinridge, a seven-building office park in the Duluth/Suwanee/Buford submarket, including a 25,000-square-foot lease by Neptune Software. Eric Ramer of ICON Commercial represented Neptune. Actavo also signed a new lease for 10,429 square feet at the office park. Jeff Kelley and Bryce Metcalf from Colliers represented the tenant.
George Gwaltney and Davis of Lincoln secured several new leases, renewals and lease expansions at Deerfield Point II and Windward Point in the North Fulton submarket of Alpharetta. Renewals and expansions at the properties include:
- All North renewed its 3,066-square-foot lease at Deerfield Point II. Leigh Hoover of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Redfin signed a 2,601-square-foot lease expansion at Windward Point.
- Six Consulting signed a 7,547-square-foot lease expansion at Windward Point. David Dixon from NAI/BG represented the tenant.