Lincoln Property Company Southeast Secures New Deals, Renewals and Expansions at NorthWinds Center in Alpharetta
Lincoln Property Company Southeast has negotiated several new lease deals, renewals and expansions at NorthWinds Center in Alpharetta, Georgia, totaling 90,586 square feet. Michael Howell, Hunter Henritze and Caroline Cole of Lincoln represented the landlord, The Brookdale Group.
Lease agreements, renewals and expansions at NorthWinds Center include:
- PEXCO, LLC renewed its lease at NorthWinds III for 10,571 square feet. Chris Campbell of Cecil & Campbell represented the tenant.
- Pulte Home Corporation expanded its lease at NorthWinds I for a total of 37,659 square feet. Jay Dowlen of CBRE represented the tenant.
- North Atlanta Law Group, P.C. extended its current 4,881-square-foot lease at NorthWinds I. Michael Lipton of Colliers represented the tenant.
- SunTrust Mortgage, Inc. extended its current 6,992-square-foot lease at NorthWinds I. Kirk Diamond of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- Michael Baker International, Inc. signed a new lease at NorthWinds II for 3,310 square feet. Kevin Carroll of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Knology, Inc. extended its current 10,165-square-foot lease at NorthWinds VI. Tim McCarthy of JLL represented the tenant.
“NorthWinds Center is a Class A development offering tenants a great selection of nearby amenities, entertainment and dining options,” said Lincoln’s Howell. “The recently completed Northwinds Parkway Extension provides enhanced connectivity within the popular city of Alpharetta, including easy access to Avalon and the city’s forthcoming food hall, The Daily. This prime location is drawing a lot of interest from tenants looking to be in the area.”
NorthWinds Center is a 258-acre mixed-use development zoned for 4,000,000 square feet of Class A office space, 500,000 square feet of retail space, 600 hotel rooms and 800 apartment homes. Located in Alpharetta, a rapidly growing and affluent suburb of Atlanta, NorthWinds Center features a comprehensive package of amenities including hotels, banks, restaurants, complimentary fitness centers, a daycare facility and free conference and training facilities. In late 2018, a creative food hall curated by one of the creators of Atlanta’s well-known Krog Street Market will open on NorthWinds Center’s campus.
In addition to providing a wide-range of amenities, NorthWinds Center is one of the most accessible office parks in Alpharetta, offering immediate access to GA-400 as well as major East/West connectors such as Haynes Bridge Road and Old Milton Parkway.