Lincoln Property Company Southeast Secures New Leases, Lease Extensions at Kennesaw Office Park
Lincoln Property Company Southeast has negotiated several new leases and lease extensions at Chastain Center, a six-building office park in Kennesaw, Ga. Matt Davis and George Gwaltney of Lincoln represented the building owner.
New leases at Chastain Center include the following:
- Brand Industrial Services signed a new lease for 8,630 square feet of space.
- Certainty Home Loans signed a new lease for 7,513 square feet of space. Brad Kuehn of Atlanta Office Realty and Jeff Laures of Sierra Realty Advisors represented the tenant.
Lease extensions at Chastain Center include the following:
- Markem Image extended its 20,084-square-foot lease. Chip Craighill of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- First AR Bank extended its 14,520-square-foot lease. Kathy Burke of KBRE Consulting represented the tenant.
- Vaughn & Melton extended its 3,790-square-foot lease.
“New deals and extensions at Chastain Center illustrate its continued success in the market,” said Lincoln’s Davis. “Located just northwest of Atlanta, Kennesaw continues to make strides in terms of economic growth and development, attracting a number of new businesses to the area.”
The 303,000-square-foot office park is located in a heavily landscaped, 27-acre park setting with access to I-75 and I-575. Signage opportunities are available on major thoroughfare. Situated in the Kennesaw submarket, Chastain Center is also surrounded by a variety of amenities, including restaurants, retailers, banks, hotels and quality residential communities.