Lincoln Property Company Southeast Secures New Leases, Renewals and Expansions at The Pointe in Atlanta’s Central Perimeter Submarket
Lincoln Property Company Southeast has negotiated new leases, renewals and expansions at The Pointe, totaling 19,027 square feet. The Pointe is a prominent two-building office development located in Atlanta’s Central Perimeter submarket. Michael Howell, Hunter Henritze and Caroline Fisher of Lincoln represented the landlord, The Dilweg Companies.
New leases and renewals at The Pointe include:
- Vanco Payment Solutions, Inc. signed a lease renewal for 10,281 square feet in building 400. Kush Mirani of CBRE represented the tenant.
- CCRM signed a new lease and will occupy 2,886 square feet in building 400. Frank Quotro of Mohr Partners, Inc. represented the tenant.
- Demand Driven signed a new lease and will occupy 2,221 square feet in building 400. Dave Armento of New Dominion represented the tenant.
- Investment Property Group Management Company, Inc. signed a new lease and will occupy 1,576 square feet in building 400. Craig Goldberg of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Comnet Wireless expanded by an additional 2,066 square feet in building 400.
“The Pointe offers an ideal location for tenants looking for convenient access to both Central Perimeter and North Fulton submarkets,” said Lincoln’s Fisher. “Having recently completed a four-million-dollar renovation, we have effectively positioned The Pointe for corporate users and neighborhood tenants alike.”
The Pointe is a 418,284-square-foot, Class A office building situated on a beautifully landscaped 22-acre campus. Located at the intersection of GA 400 and Northridge Road, The Pointe offers immediate access to GA 400, close proximity to I-285 and complimentary shuttle service to the North Springs MARTA station. The Pointe also offers a park-like setting with two ponds and patios, a complimentary fitness center, manned on-site security, an on-site café and ample free parking. Other property benefits include recent enhancements to the tenant lounge, outdoor seating areas and landscaping.