Lincoln Property Company Southeast Secures New Leases, Renewals at Peachtree Corners Office Park
Lincoln Property Company Southeast has arranged 28,949 square feet of new leases and renewals at The Corners Office Park, located in the Peachtree Corners submarket of Atlanta. Matt Davis and George Gwaltney represented the Landlord, Glenfield Capital.
Recent deals at The Corners Office Park include:
- Digital Envoy, Inc. signed a new lease for 12,551 square feet at 6525 The Corners Parkway. Russ Jobson of Colliers represented the tenant.
- Bastian Solutions signed a new lease for 7,553 square feet at 6025 The Corners Parkway. LJ Wilhelmi & Ben Woodall with JLL represented the tenant.
- Synaptics, Inc. renewed its lease for 3,907 square feet at 6075 The Corners Parkway. Gabe Burke and Ben Jackson of Cushman and Wakefield represented the tenant.
- Murphy & Associates CPA, LLC renewed its lease for 1,751 square feet at 6525 The Corners Parkway. Josh Wolfort and Christian Fulbright of Cone Commercial represented the tenant.
- Western & Southern Life Insurance renewed its lease for 3,187 square feet at 6075 The Corners Parkway.
“Located in the largest city in Gwinnett County, The Corners Office Park provides a highly amenitized setting with unbeatable access, benefiting a number of dynamic businesses in the area,” said Lincoln’s Gwaltney. “With recently renovated facilities in an attractive and well-landscaped park, The Corners Office Park offers high-quality space for companies looking to attract and retain top talent in a rapidly growing Atlanta suburb.”
The Corners Office Park is centrally located in the intersection of The Corners Parkway and Holcomb Bridge Road, immediately off Peachtree Parkway. The office park offers immediate access to I-285 and close proximity to many dining, entertainment and retail destinations, including the recently renovated Peachtree Corners Marketplace, which is walkable from The Corners Office Park. The Corners Office Park also offers tenants access to a renovated fitness center, walking and jogging trails, a new outdoor amenity lounge that overlooks the large green space, a renovated conference center, and on-site property management and security. Parking areas also feature electric car charging stations.