- Two Four-story Class “A” office buildings totaling 208,659 RSF
- Free surface parking
- Parking ratio of 4.0 spaces per 1,000 SF. Access can be achieved from Windward Parkway, Morris Road, and Old Morris Road.
- Built in 1999 and 2001
- Secured by access cards at all primary building entry and exit points. Security cameras are located at primary building entry points. In addition, Deerfield Point offers on-site roaming security officers
- Located within immediate proximity of GA 400 in the heart of the master planned Deerfield Park, Deerfield Point offers the accessibility, presence and close proximity to numerous surrounding restaurants and amenities.
- Deerfield Point has an on-site fitness center and provides a secure, park-like setting that does not sacrifice the convenience of being within a short distance of several primary Atlanta thoroughfares
- Each Building at Deerfield Point has been awarded the Energy Star label in recognition of exemplary energy efficiency