Denton Shamburger is Vice President of Industrial Leasing in Atlanta, Georgia, overseeing the leasing and marketing of the Atlanta Industrial portfolio as well as pursuing new business opportunities.
Currently, all of LPC’s marketing assignments are on a 3rd party basis and span three (3) submarkets of Atlanta. Denton is responsible for maintaining ongoing relationships with owners, tenants and brokers as well as managing all marketing and public relation campaigns for the portfolio. He is also responsible for the implementation of all marketing budgets, leasing updates, strategic plans as well as the preparation and negotiation of lease documents.
Significant transactions at Lincoln Property Company include:
- Airport-West Distribution Center (287,520 SF) – Land Acquisition, Development, Leasing/Marketing, Disposition.
- Westridge Logistics Center (324,000 SF) – Land Acquisition, Development, Leasing/Marketing, Disposition.
- 280 Best Friend Road (262,500 SF) – Acquisition, Leasing/Marketing, Disposition.
- 2375 Button Gwinnett (190,800 SF) – Acquisition, Leasing/Marketing, Disposition.
- Southfield Logistics Center (799,200 SF) – Leasing/Marketing.
In 2008, Denton was recognized by the Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club with over $20.3 Million in volume. This last year was highlighted by representing the purchaser in a +/- 700 acre land purchase as well as executing over 112,000 Square Feet in renewals at one project maintaining a 92.5% occupancy.
Prior to joining Lincoln, Denton was the Associate Director specializing in Land Services at Advantis Commercial Real Estate Services. While at Advantis, Denton worked on a team basis representing both owners and tenants in their commercial real estate needs. He was involved in land transactions well in excess of $40 million dollars and was named the “”1997 Rookie of the Year””. Denton was born and raised in Atlanta and was recently recognized by the Atlanta Commercial Board Of Realtors as a member of the 2009 Million Dollar Club, ranked No. 5 for ‘Top Ten Land Top Producers.
University of North Carolina – Bachelor of Arts, Industrial Relations