Jeff Henson of Lincoln Property Company Represents Tenants in More than 17,000 Square Feet of Office Leases
Jeff Henson, a senior associate in Lincoln Property Company Southeast’s Office Leasing Group, represented tenants in five commercial leases totaling more than 17,000 square feet in metro Atlanta. He also recently represented the buyer/seller in the sale of an 8,000-square-foot flex/office building in Norcross, Ga.
The details of the transactions are below:
• Going Strong LLC signed a five-year lease for 5,800 square feet at 3028 Adriatic Court, an industrial facility in Norcross. Austin Brannen of NAI Brannen Goddard represented the landlord.
• Janus Research Group signed a three-year lease for 5,723 square feet of office space at 280 Interstate North in the Cumberland/Galleria submarket. Austin Chase and Josh Baine of Atlanta Property Group represented the landlord.
• Norman & Associates signed a five-year lease for 2,771 square feet of office space at 6230 Shiloh Road in the North Fulton submarket. Ryan Cone of Cone Middour Partners represented the landlord.
• Gresham Law Group signed a five-year lease for 2,000 square feet of office space at 50 Hurt Plaza in Midtown. Jeremy Coppels of Boxer Property represented the landlord.
• Silver Cloud Partners signed a three-year lease for 1,026 square feet of Class A office space at One Lakeside Commons in the Central Perimeter submarket.
• Henson also represented Shai Robkin in his $515,000 sale of 5000 Miller Court East, a flex/office building in Norcross, to an undisclosed private buyer. Alan Travis of Sage Realty Advisors represented the buyer.
“Jeff has done an outstanding job working with both our tenants and landlord clients during his time at Lincoln,” said Tony Bartlett, senior vice president at Lincoln who oversees the Atlanta office. “He brings great real estate knowledge, is a self-starter and has a great rapport with our clients. That combination will serve him and us well in the years to come.”
Henson joined Lincoln last spring. A three-year letterman for the University of Georgia Bulldogs football team, Henson is an active volunteer for Habitat for Humanity.