Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) brokered eight leases totaling 52,399 square feet at SunTech Commerce Park, a six-building office park located at 39-59 Skyline Drive in the metro Orlando suburb of Lake Mary, in 2014. Sean DuPree, director of sales and leasing in the firm’s Orlando office, represented the landlord, Torchlight Investors, in the transactions.
Seven of the leases were new. Details are below:
- Vitil Solutions leased 6,750 square feet.
- Lasertainment Productions, Inc. leased 3,337 square feet.
- Extreme Youth Sports leased 4,861 square feet.
- Lodging Access Systems, LLC leased 2,700 square feet.
- Brightway Insurance leased 3,250 square feet.
- Turning Point Solutions leased 8,471 square feet.
- Total Renal Care leased 10,392 square feet. Wendy Dobreff with DTZ represented the tenant.
Additionally, Applied Concepts renewed its lease and expanded by 4,538 square feet. The company now leases a total of 12,638 square feet at SunTech. Nick Poole with JLL represented the tenant.
SunTech Commerce Park totals 223,828 square feet with five flex office/warehouse buildings and one three-story office building. The campus offers easy access to Interstate 4, Highway 17-92, State Route 417 and State Route 434. Amenities include 24-hour access, grade level roll-up doors and dock high accessibility.