Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has brokered The Boulder Group’s $1.18 million sale of 1420 Oakbrook Drive, a 22,500-square-foot office/flex building in Norcross, Ga., in metro Atlanta. Jeff Henson, a senior associate in Lincoln’s Office Leasing Group, represented the seller in the transaction. Abby Iron Doors purchased the property and was not represented by a broker in the transaction.
Located at the intersection of Oakbrook Drive and Pirkle Road, the single-story building sits on 2.18 acres and offers convenient access to the Jimmy Carter and Indian Trail exits off I-85. The property also offers monument signage, grade-level and dock-high loading, 60 spaces of free surface parking and an attractive landscaped environment.
“1420 Oakbrook Drive offers perfect office space for Abby Iron Doors,” Henson said. “The demand for this kind of property is continuing to rise in metro Atlanta, and we were able to secure a great price for our client.”
Henson also has helped broker a number of recent leases for Lincoln’s landlord clients. The details of those transactions are below:
• 24×7 Systems signed a new lease for 1,874 square feet at Roswell Summit, a 127,342-square-foot office complex in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell. Henson, Matt Davis and George Gwaltney represented the landlord; the tenant was not represented by a broker.
• ADEX Medical signed a new lease for 1,877 square feet at Roswell Summit. Henson, Davis and Gwaltney also represented the landlord in the deal, while the tenant was not represented by a broker.
• The Urbina Law Firm signed a new lease for 1,500 square feet at 1165 Northchase Parkway, a four-story building in the Northchase Office Park in the Cumberland/Galleria submarket of metro Atlanta. Hunter Henritze, Henson and Gwaltney represented the landlord; the tenant was not represented by a broker.
• DMX Inc. renewed its lease of 22,800 square feet at Peachtree Corners Tech Center, a 59,034-square-foot office/flex building in Norcross. Henson, Gwaltney and Michael Howell represented the landlord, and Jeffrey A. Sheehan of Site Selection Group represented the tenant.
• Transoft Inc. renewed its lease of 2,738 square feet at 1165 Northchase Parkway. Henritze, Henson and Gwaltney represented the landlord; the tenant was not represented by a broker.