Lincoln Brokers 16 Office Leases Totaling More Than 153,000 Square Feet in Northeast Atlanta
Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has brokered 16 office leases in Northeast Atlanta totaling 153,427 square feet. Matt Davis and Hunter Henritze of Lincoln represented the landlord, Equity Office, in the transactions.
Six of the larger transactions include:
- Brightree signed a 5,356-square-foot lease expansion at Huntcrest III, located at 1735 N. Brown Road in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Bruce May of Piedmont Property represented the tenant. The company now leases a total of 41,447 square feet.
- Arris signed a 26,270-square-foot lease renewal at Huntcrest II, located at 1745 N. Brown Road in Lawrenceville. Mark Daughtry of Johnson Controls represented the tenant.
- AmerisBank signed a new 8,932-square-foot lease at Sugarloaf V, located at 3090 Premiere Parkway in Duluth, Georgia. Ryan Cone of Cone Middour Partners represented the tenant.
- Eclipse Web Media signed a new 6,567-square-foot lease at Crestwood II, located at 3885 Crestwood Parkway in Duluth. Michael Tucker and Mike Davis of Scotland Wright Associates represented the tenant.
- CoreStates signed a 7,095-square-foot lease at Sugarloaf II, located at 3039 Premiere Parkway in Duluth. Rob Binion of Lavista Associates represented the tenant in the transaction.
- United Technology Group signed a long-term lease for 12,970 square feet at Sugarloaf V. Bill Leonard of WM Leonard & Associates represented the tenant in the transaction.
“With the economy continuing to improve and jobs coming back, we anticipate that office leasing will remain steady through the remainder of the year, especially in suburban markets,” Henritze said.