Lincoln Brokers Five New Office Leases Totaling More Than 49,000 Square Feet at One Eleven in Orlando, Florida
Lincoln Property Company Southeast has brokered five new office leases totaling 49,200 square feet at 111 N. Magnolia Ave. in Orlando. Austin Stahley of Lincoln represented the landlord in the transactions.
The details of the transactions are below:
- Envy Labs signed a new 4,722-square-foot lease. Andrei Savitski and Paul Kelly of Coughlin Commercial represented the tenant in the transaction.
- Houston International Insurance Group signed a new 5,569-square-foot lease. Andrei Savitski and Paul Kelly of Coughlin Commercial represented the tenant in the transaction.
- Huitt-Zollars signed a new 13,667-square-foot lease. Andrei Savitski and Paul Kelly of Coughlin Commercial represented the tenant in the transaction.
- Avyd Inc. signed a new 15,954-square-foot lease. Stahley represented both the landlord and the tenant in the transaction.
- Ciber Inc. signed a new 9,288-square-foot lease. Jeff Streep of JLL represented the tenant in the transaction.
“We’re very excited about the growth we’ve seen in Orlando during the last couple of years,” Stahley said. “We have signed more than 52,000 square feet of leases in the last six months at One Eleven, bringing the building to 92 percent occupancy. This gives us a lot of confidence for our upcoming developments, like our Tremont Plaza project, which will be the first new tower in downtown Orlando since One Eleven was built in 2008.”
One Eleven is a revolutionary 30-story mixed-use building in downtown Orlando comprising of a dynamic mix of retail, office and residential with breathtaking views of the skyline and Lake Eola. The 162,240-square-foot tower includes 10,000 square feet of retail space, 150,000 square feet of office space and 160 apartment units.