Lincoln Brokers Leases Totaling 37,000 Square Feet at Eleven Seventeen Perimeter in Metro Atlanta
Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has brokered leases totaling 37,006 square feet at Eleven Seventeen Perimeter, a Class-A, five-story office building located in the Central Perimeter submarket of metro Atlanta near the Sandy Springs MARTA station, Georgia 400 and Interstate 285. Michael Howell, Hunter Henritze and Matt Davis of Lincoln represented the building owner, Colony Realty Partners, in the transactions.
Since 2013, Lincoln has driven dramatic improvements in Eleven Seventeen Perimeter’s operating fundamentals. The occupancy rate has risen from 78 percent to 93 percent, and the average asking rent has risen 12 percent annually.
The details of the deals are below:
• EMC Corp. extended and expanded its lease by 11,634 square feet, and now occupies a total of 15,107 square feet at the building. Tim Tindall and Jim Byrd of Cresa Atlanta represented the tenant.
• Volt Information Systems renewed its 5,176-square-foot lease.
• Rand Construction extended and expanded its lease, and now occupies a total of 6,201 square feet at the building. Shannon Price of JLL represented the tenant.
• I.K. Hofman has signed a new lease for 3,779 square feet. Tom Wesley of the Wesley Cos. represented the tenant.
• Agilivest extended and expanded its lease, and now occupies a total of 6,743 square feet at the building. Jason Calvo of Calvo Clancy represented the tenant.
“The Central Perimeter submarket continues to grow in appeal to office tenants, and Eleven Seventeen Perimeter is without question one of the most desirable locations in the submarket,” Howell said.