Lincoln Brokers Leases Totaling More Than 36,000 Square Feet at Eleven Seventeen Perimeter in Metro Atlanta
Lincoln Property Company has secured two new leases, two lease renewals and two lease expansions totaling 36,168 square feet at Eleven Seventeen Perimeter, a Class A office building in the Central Perimeter submarket of metro Atlanta. Hunter Henritze, Matt Davis and Matt Fergus of Lincoln represented the building owner, 1117 Sandy Springs, LLC, in the transactions, which brings the property to 92 percent leased.
The details of the leases are as follows:
- Jabian, LLC, signed a 10,536-square-foot lease renewal. Jeff Taylor of Transwestern represented the tenant.
- PEM Investments signed a new 1,570-square-foot lease. Ben Reeves of JLL represented the tenant.
- The Judge Group signed a new 7,563-square-foot lease. Doug Wise of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the tenant.
- Nutrifit Sport and Therapy signed a 911-square-foot lease renewal. Liz Love of JLL represented the tenant.
- Tropical Smoothie signed a 2,561-square-foot lease expansion. Kevin Carroll of CBRE represented the tenant.
- TekStream signed a 13,027-square-foot lease expansion. Dave Armento of New Dominion represented the tenant.
“The Central Perimeter submarket has continued to be one of the most active submarkets in the city,” Henritze said. “Access to major roadways and public transit, along with the abundance of surrounding amenities are the primary reasons Eleven Seventeen Perimeter has proven to be appealing to new and existing tenants.”
Eleven Seventeen Perimeter is a LEED certified office building near the Sandy Springs MARTA station, Georgia 400 and Interstate 285. The five-story building features free covered and surface parking, an onsite café and courtyard, a fitness center, and a renovated conference facility.