Lincoln Property Company Secures New Deals and Lease Renewals at Two Crown West Realty Office Properties
Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has negotiated several new leases and renewals at Northwoods Commons in the Norcross/Peachtree Corners submarket and Cobb Corporate Center in the Cumberland/Galleria submarket, totaling over 48,000 square feet of deals. Matt Fergus and Matt Davis of Lincoln handle leasing on behalf of the owner of the buildings, Crown West Realty, LLC.
New leases and renewal at Northwoods Commons include:
- McCarty Construction signed a new lease for 4,859 square feet. Rusty Bennet of NAI Brannen Goddard represented the tenant.
- Galectin Therapeutics renewed its lease for 3,610 square feet of space.
- Tilson Technology Management, Inc. signed a new lease for 3,231 square feet. Dany Koe of Colliers represented the tenant.
Northwoods Commons, a three-building, 100,270-square-foot office park, is located in the heart of Peachtree Corners. The Class A office complex recently added two speculative suites, both of which were leased prior to completion. Construction is nearing completion on four new speculative suites.
New Leases and renewals at Cobb Corporate Center include:
- MVG, Inc. signed a new lease for 11,565 square feet. Aaron Karasik of Perimeter Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant.
- AudioEye, Inc. signed a new lease for 9,662 square feet. Mike Berens and Logan Hanner of NAI Brannen Goddard represented the tenant.
- Willconsco, Inc. renewed its lease for 11,688 square feet. John Pietkiewiz and Chris Hurd of Foundry Commercial represented the tenant.
- Apple Logistics renewed its lease for 3,663 square feet. Chris Campbel of of Cecil Campbell Commercial Real Estate Advisors represented the tenant.
Cobb Corporate Center, a five-building, 200,090-square-foot facility, is located in Marietta, Georgia. Construction is currently underway for a 5,445-square-foot speculative suite, in addition to a new tenant amenity center that offers conference rooms, a fitness center with locker rooms and a tenant lounge.
“The Peachtree Corners and Cumberland submarkets are offering rapidly-developing professional environments for a number of companies to thrive,” said Lincoln’s Fergus. “As Northwoods Commons and Cobb Corporate Center continue to update their offerings with state-of-the-art amenities and updated spec suites, they are continuing to attract and retain a strong roster of tenants.”