Lincoln Property Company Southeast Awarded Management Assignment for Portfolio of Five Office Properties
Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has been appointed by Pergament Properties to handle property management for a portfolio of five office properties located in Norcross, Alpharetta and College Park, Ga. Lincoln Senior Vice President Shane Froman will oversee management on behalf of the owner. Lincoln FleetFix will also provide ongoing and preventative property maintenance services.
The portfolio includes the following office properties:
- 960 North Point Parkway, a 67,038-square-foot property located in Alpharetta.
- 6120 Windward Parkway, a 49,577-square-foot property located in Alpharetta.
- 2300 Camp Creek Parkway, a 31,168-square-foot property located in College Park.
- 275 Scientific Drive, a 51,717-square-foot property located in Norcross.
- 5448 Spalding Drive, a 12,00-square-foot property located in Norcross.
“As we continue to expand our property management footprint throughout metro Atlanta, this portfolio assignment is another major win for Lincoln,” said Froman. “Lincoln’s ability to provide services to boutique family office clients, as well as institutional clients, while defining the services and needs for each, is what separates us from the rest. We know each client has different goals, objectives and requirements, and not all clients fit in the same box. We’re taking this approach and applying it to each of these properties which are situated in growing office markets. We are confident these properties will offer an attractive opportunity for businesses that are looking to expand and attract top talent in each of these submarkets while maintaining a sound investment for Pergament Properties.”