Lincoln Property Company Southeast Brokers 215,000 Square Feet of Office Leases in North Fulton
In first-quarter 2012, Lincoln Property Company Southeast brokered 215,000 square feet of leases in the North Fulton office properties the firm is leasing on behalf of Equity Office. Michael Howell and Hunter Henritze, both vice presidents of office leasing for the firm, represented the landlord in the transactions.
The leases included the following deals:
• Amdocs signed a renewal and expansion totaling 34,990 square feet in Northwinds VI. Danny Granot of Joel & Granot represented the tenant.
• AIM Systems Inc. signed a renewal for 13,816 square feet in Northwinds VI. Rob Metcalf of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant.
• NobleTek signed a new lease for 11,656 square feet in Northwinds VI. Bennett Gottlieb and John Thornton of CBRE represented the tenant.
• Brixmor signed a renewal for 9,496 square feet in Preston Ridge IV. Chad Koenig of NAI Brannen Goddard represented the tenant.
• Merck signed a new lease for 7,305 square feet in Northwinds II. Brannon Moss of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant.
• Fullscope signed a renewal for 6,084 square feet in Northwinds III. Peter Webster of Davidson Webster represented the tenant.
• Adecco USA Inc. signed a renewal and expansion totaling 4,028 square feet in Northwinds III. Ben Onerdonk of Mohr Parnters represented the tenant.
In December, Equity Office awarded Lincoln Property Company Southeast contracts to manage 3.3 million square feet and lease 1.9 million square feet in suburban Atlanta. The management assignment covers buildings in the North Fulton and Northeast submarkets, and the leasing assignment is for buildings in North Fulton. Lincoln began servicing the contracts at the start of the year.
“We are extremely proud of the work that Hunter and Michael have done in their first 90 days of leasing the North Fulton properties,” said Tony Bartlett, senior vice president for Lincoln Property Company Southeast. “They have assembled an outstanding mix of tenants and have already demonstrated the top-flight ability and know-how that Lincoln brings to this assignment.”