Lincoln Property Company Southeast Closes Deals at Park Central, Bringing Class-A Office Building to 93% Leased
Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has secured nearly 20,000 square feet of deals at Park Central, a 215,000-square-foot, Class-A office building located in Atlanta’s Chamblee/Doraville/North Druid Hills submarket. The property is currently 93% leased. Matt Fergus, Hunter Henritze, Caroline Fisher and Michael Howell of Lincoln handle leasing on behalf of the owner, TerraCap Management LLC (TerraCap).
Recent transactions completed at Park Central include:
- Nationwide Insurance extended its 6,259-square-foot lease. Peyton Wimberly of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- FHI 360 signed a new lease of 4,902 square feet. Gail Crowder of Avison Young represented the tenant.
- Dr. Dubin Dentistry extended its 2,637-square-foot lease. Larry Smith at Forward Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant.
- Associated Colleges of the South extended its 2,114-square-foot lease. Leigh Hoover of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Delaplex extended its 2,073-square-foot lease in a direct deal.
“Park Central’s rapid lease-up and high retention rates speak to the property’s appeal to new and existing tenants,” said Lincoln’s Fergus. “Park Central’s recently completed property level improvements, proximity to public transit, major highways, growing neighborhoods and superior amenities make it an exceptional option for companies seeking a highly amenitized and connected work environment with access to top talent.”
Park Central is strategically located at 2970 Clairmont Road, near the intersection of Clairmont Road and I-85 with visibility from the interstate. Its proximity to emerging residential and commercial neighborhoods in Brookhaven, Chamblee and Decatur has created strong demand for this highly accessible address. After purchasing the building in 2018, TerraCap announced its plan to invest approximately $3.4 million in renovations which resulted in significant upgrades to the building systems, common areas and amenities.
The building features 24-hour security, a fully equipped fitness center, conference center, newly renovated café with outdoor seating area, on-site property management, free covered parking and immediate access to Georgia 400, Interstate 285 and public transit.