Lincoln Property Company Southeast Delivers Renovations and New Leases at 1117 Perimeter Center West in Sandy Springs, Georgia
Lincoln Property Company Southeast announced it has secured several new, expanded and renewed leases at 1117 Perimeter Center West in Sandy Springs, Georgia, where extensive renovations by Lincoln are underway. Matt Davis, Matt Fergus and Hunter Henritze of Lincoln are representing the building’s owner, 1117 Sandy Springs, LLC.
Renovations to the 391,422-square-foot building include all seven elevators being fully modified, including interior cab renovations; common area lighting throughout the building being converted to LED; new wallcovering and carpet being installed throughout the common areas of the building; and new lobby furniture being added in each of the lobbies.
New, expanded or renewed leases include:
- Sedgwick Claims Management, a 26,266-square-foot renewal. Bill Kilborn of CBRE represented the tenant.
- NCS Pearson Inc., a 3,934-square-foot renewal.
- Teoco Corporation, a 4,102-square-foot renewal. Tim Farley of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- Consulate General of Colombia, a 3,403-square-foot lease. Walter Listur of Atlanta Communities represented the tenant.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons, a 10,783-square-foot renewal. Jay Dowlen of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Tropical Smoothies Café, a 2,096-square-foot expansion. Kevin Carroll of CBRE represented the tenant.
“The renovations and leasing activity at 1117 Perimeter Center West have brought a lot of energy to what already is a Class A property in the heart of Sandy Springs,” said Lincoln’s Davis. “They also show the owner’s commitment to and investment in keeping the building current.”
The fresh new look at 1117 Perimeter Center West is just the latest upgrade to amenities that include abundant free and covered parking, 24-hour security, a café, fitness center and conference facilities, and a property surrounded by a lush garden courtyard.