Lincoln Property Company Southeast recently brokered seven leases totaling nearly 27,000 square feet at Eleven Seventeen Perimeter, located in the Perimeter submarket of Atlanta. The transactions closed in fourth-quarter 2011, and Leigh Braswell and David Danhof, both vice presidents of Lincoln, represented the landlord in each deal.
In the biggest transaction, Hospice Preferred Choice leased 8,686 square feet in the building. John Thornton of CB Richard Ellis represented the tenant.
In the other deals:
• TekStream, represented by Patrick Braswell of Scotland Wright Associates, leased 5,929 square feet.
• York Claims, represented by Todd Smith of The Acclaim Group, leased 3,485 square feet.
• Pathbuilders, represented by Jud Bass of Bass Commercial, leased 3,210 square feet.
• BF Benefits leased 1,937 square feet. No agent represented the tenant.
• GPD Group, represented by Taylor Smith of Lee & Associates, leased 1,933 square feet.
• Compass Supply LLC, represented by Adam Richards of Resource, leased 1,632 square feet.
“We are tremendously pleased by the amount of activity at Eleven Seventeen Perimeter,” said Tony Bartlett, senior vice president of Lincoln Property Company Southeast. “Leigh and David continue to bring our client outstanding value in their leasing efforts.”