Lincoln Property Company Southeast Secures New Deals, Renewals and Expansions at NorthWinds Office Park in Alpharetta
Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has negotiated numerous new leases, renewals and expansions at NorthWinds Office Park in Alpharetta, Georgia, totaling over 100,000 square feet. Michael Howell, Hunter Henritze and Caroline Fisher of Lincoln represented the landlord, The Brookdale Group.
Recent transactions at NorthWinds include:
- Pulte signed a 31,796-square-foot extension at NorthWinds I. Jay Dowlen of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Central Mutual Insurance Company signed a 20,137-square-foot expansion/extension at NorthWinds IV. Elizabeth Loving of Mohr Partners represented the tenant.
- Jack Henry & Associates signed a 19,210-square-foot renewal at NorthWinds IV. Tim Fischer of Fischer & Associates represented the tenant.
- Volkswagen Group of America signed a 13,518-square-foot renewal at NorthWinds II. Phil Costabile and Louis (L.J.) Wilhelmi of JLL represented the tenant.
- Innovative Architects signed an 11,656-square-foot lease at NorthWinds VI . Joey Kline of JLL represented the tenant.
- NCC Group signed a 9,083-square-foot expansion/extension at NorthWinds VI. Christion Devlin, Craig Goldberg and Jay Dowlen of CBRE represented the tenant.
- The CapFinancial Group signed a 2,669-square-foot lease at NorthWinds III. Chris Stelling of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Interstate Operating Company signed a 2,132-square-foot lease at NorthWinds III. Phil Costabile of JLL represented the tenant.
NorthWinds Center, a 258-acre mixed-use development, is master-planned and zoned for 4,000,000 square feet of Class A office space, 500,000 square feet of retail space, 600 hotel rooms, and 800 apartment homes. It offers immediate access to GA-400, as well as major East/West connectors such as Haynes Bridge Road and Old Milton Parkway. The development features a comprehensive package of amenities with two hotels, four banks, nine restaurants, two complimentary fitness facilities, a daycare and learning facility and six free conference and training facilities. This year, a creative food hall, The Daily, curated by one of the creators of Atlanta’s well-known Krog Street Market, is slated to open on NorthWinds’ campus.