Lincoln Property Company Southeast to Manage Six Atlanta-Area Retail and Office Buildings on Behalf of Asherian
Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has been appointed by Asherian to handle property management for a portfolio of five retail properties and one office building. Lincoln Senior Vice President Shane Froman will oversee management on behalf of the owner. Lincoln FleetFix will also provide ongoing and preventative property maintenance services.
The portfolio includes the following retail and office properties:
- Cripple Creek, a 22,950-square-foot retail property located at 884 Buford Drive in Lawrenceville, Ga.
- Bentwater, a 15,952-square-foot retail property located at 3732 Cedarcrest Road in Acworth, Ga.
- Lost Mountain, a 36,044-square-foot retail property located at 5087 Dallas Highway in Powder Springs, Ga.
- Northpark Village I and II, a 32,471-square-foot retail property located at 526-532 Forest Parkway in Forest Park, Ga.
- Parkway Village, a 19,856-square-foot retail property located at 541 Forest Parkway in Forest Park, Ga.
- One Crown Center, a 97,046-square-foot office building located at 185 Phoenix Boulevard in College Park, Ga.
“We look forward to working with Asherian to operate this mix of retail and office properties scattered throughout Georgia,” said Froman. “As we continue to grow our management footprint across the Southeast, this assignment will strengthen our presence in the region and kick off an exciting new partnership.”