Lincoln Property Company Southeast Wins Leasing Assignments for 625,000 Square Feet of Office Buildings in Metro Atlanta
The Atlanta office of Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has secured leasing assignments with five new clients for approximately 625,000 square feet of office properties throughout metro Atlanta.
Matt Davis, Lincoln’s new vice president of office leasing, and Jeff Henson, a senior associate in Lincoln’s Office Leasing Group, will oversee the leasing of these properties. The buildings include the following properties:
- 2300 Satellite Place in Duluth. The Dennis Group is the owner.
- Kings Landing in Roswell. Compass Real Estate is the owner.
- Governors Lakes 100 and 200 and Jefferson Plaza in Norcross. Interlock Industries is the owner.
- Cobb Corporate Center in Marietta and Northwoods Commons in Norcross. Petrus Partners is the owner.
- Peachtree Corners Corporate Center II and III, 5051 Peachtree Corners Circle, 10700 Abbotts Bridge Road and 303 Research Drive in Norcross. Continental Property Group is the owner.
“We are extremely pleased to be working on these quality assets and with these outstanding owners,” said Tony Bartlett, senior vice president for Lincoln who oversees the Atlanta office. “Matt and Jeff bring the highest level of expertise to these assignments, and their owner-centric approach will enable these properties to thrive and will generate outstanding returns for these landlord clients.”