Lincoln Secures Seven Leases at Roswell Summit in Roswell, Georgia, Increasing Occupancy by More Than 60 Percent
Lincoln Property Company Southeast has brokered seven office leases totaling 24,700 square feet at Roswell Summit, an office complex located in Roswell, Georgia. Since taking over leasing at the property in January 2015, Lincoln has increased occupancy more than 60 percent, signing more than 40,000 square feet of leases in just 14 months.
Jeff Henson, Matt Davis and George Gwaltney of Lincoln represented the landlord, J4 Asset Management, in the transactions. The details are below:
- Global Products Data, LLC signed a new 2,668-square-foot lease. Clint Glover of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Crowder Construction Co, signed a new 4,952-square-foot lease. Richard Bowers of Richard Bowers & Co. represented the tenant.
- Homestead Hospice signed a new 4,874-square-foot lease. Andrew Walker and Craig Mendel of Colliers International represented the tenant.
- Labor Staffing, Inc. signed a 2,500-square-foot lease renewal. David Dixon of NAI Brannen Goddard represented the tenant in the transaction.
- Autostar Acceptance, Inc. signed a new 1,300-square-foot lease. Ryan Hudson of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Qiigo, Inc. signed a 9,500-square-foot lease expansion and extension. Jimmy Stevens of Ackerman & Co. represented the tenant.
- Global Image Sports, LLC, signed a 1,400-square-foot lease renewal.
“The property offers a fantastic location inside the Rowell Opportunity Zone, which makes companies eligible to receive a maximum state job tax credit of $3,500 per net new employee for five years starting the year of the hire,” Henson said. “Roswell Summit is perfect for companies seeking office space that will allow them to capitalize on the Opportunity Zone Job Tax Credit Program, but additionally offers a strong amenity base, free surface parking, and proactive ownership and property management.”