Lincoln Selected to Lease and Manage Five Office Properties Totaling 655,753 Square Feet in Metro Atlanta
Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has been selected by Equity Office Properties to lease and manage a portfolio of five flex industrial properties totaling 655,753 square feet, located in the Norcross and Peachtree Corners submarkets of Atlanta.
“We are pleased to have been awarded this service assignment and believe there is significant value that can be created through aggressive leasing and management,” said Tony Bartlett, senior vice president at Lincoln who oversees the Atlanta office. “As Class A properties continue to be absorbed and market fundamentals improve, flex office and industrial space will benefit from this trend as users seek value opportunities for lease.”
The properties in the portfolio include:
- The 94,353-square-foot Bay Colony, located at 6601-6621 Bay Circle Drive.
- The 45,940-square-foot Colony Center, located at 2975-2985 Gateway Drive.
- The 175,133-square-foot Five Oaks, located at 1600 Oakbrook Drive.
- The 151,206-square-foot Medlock Oaks, located at 3100 Medlock Bridge Road.
- The 189, 121-square-foot Oakbrook Place, located at 1425-1555 Oakbrook Drive.
The leasing will be handled by Denton Shamburger and George Gwaltney on behalf of Lincoln.