Lincoln Signs More Than 33,000 Square Feet of Leases at Newly Renovated Lenox Center in Atlanta, Brings Property to 95 Percent Occupancy
Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has brokered 11 office leases totaling 33,781 square feet at Lenox Center, located in Atlanta, following a sizeable investment into the renovation of the building.
The landlord, HD Realty, is now in the process of completing a $1.3 million lobby renovation, including new tile flooring, new millwork, modern lighting, and a stunning new architectural light fixture that acts as a focal point in the seating area. Furthermore, all walls have been refinished with an elegant custom feature tile, and a new interactive electronic building directory system has been added.
The 11 recent leases bring the building to 95 percent occupancy. Jeff Henson, Hunter Henritze and George Gwaltney of Lincoln represented the landlord in the transactions. The details of the transactions are below:
- Primrose Schools signed a new 10,940-squre-foot lease. Josh Gregory of Colliers International represented the tenant. The Tenant took the entire Terrace Level of the building that had been vacant for over a decade. A complete renovation and design-build was completed to meet the needs of the Tenant, along with the creation of a full outdoor playground area.
- Carl J Franzman, P.C., signed a 1,995-square-foot lease renewal. Trevor Smith of Cresa Atlanta represented the tenant.
- The Mutual Fund Store signed a new 1,002-square-foot lease. Frank O’Neill of The Arlington Group represented the tenant.
- Chapes JPL, LLC, signed a 1,691-square-foot lease renewal. Julie Gudger of Southeast Realty Advisors, Inc. represented the tenant.
- Midway Insurance signed a 2,428-square-foot lease renewal. Clinton McKellar of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- Legacy Marketing Solutions, LLC, dba Equity Prime, signed a new 1,994-square-foot lease.
- Peachtree Offices at Lenox, Inc. signed a 3,918-square-foot lease expansion. Herb Rudd of Southeast Realty Advisors, Inc. represented the tenant.
- Chanco Schiffer, P.C., signed a new 2,450-square-foot lease. Julie Gudger of Southeast Realty Advisors, Inc. represented the tenant.
- Midway Insurance SF signed a 4,804-square-foot lease expansion. Julie Gudger of Southeast Realty Advisors, Inc. represented the tenant.
- Patrick Ryan King signed a 1,229-square-foot lease renewal. David Dixon of NAI Brannen Goddard represented the tenant.
- CitySwitch II, LLC, signed a new 1,330-square-foot lease. Beau Terrell of Highgate Partners represented the tenant.
- The Atlanta Women’s Foundation signed a new 3,513-square-foot lease. Christine Gorham of Eastwood Real Estate represented the tenant.
- com signed a new 2,232-square-foot lease. Nima Ghomghani with CBRE represented the tenant.
“HD Realty’s investments in Lenox Center are paying off and have pushed the building to near stabilization,” Henson said. “Lenox Center offers a premier location in the heart of Atlanta’s highly desirable Buckhead submarket, an attentive property management team and on-site security guards, all qualities that today’s office tenants are seeking.”
In addition to the lobby renovation, new canopies and tile have been added to the property at the front and rear access points, along with new signage for the building. The façade has been painted with a modern accent color and new landscaping has been added along Lenox Road to enhance the property’s appearance, along with the planting of new trees in the Primrose playground area. The parking deck has undergone a complete lighting retrofit with LED fixtures for efficiency and reduced energy consumption.
HD Realty also completed the makeover of six floors during the first half of 2015. A new HVAC system was installed on the Terrace Level along with an entirely new efficient Energy Management System servicing the entire building. All three elevator cabs also underwent a total renovation with new millwork, flooring, and lighting. Renovations of the three remaining floors will be completed in the first half of 2016.
Lenox Center is located at 3355 Lenox Road within walking distance of Lenox Square Mall and Phipps Plaza, as well as a variety of hotels and fine dining options.