Lincoln Signs New Leases, Expansions at Airport Business Center in Orlando, Florida, Totaling More Than 39,000 Square Feet
Lincoln Property Company Southeast has brokered seven new leases and one expansion in the third quarter totaling 39,033 square feet at Airport Business Center, an office flex park in Orlando, Florida. Sean DuPree of Lincoln represented the landlord, Real Capital Solutions Orlando Airport 371 LLC, in the following transactions:
- Federal Government IT signed a new 1,054-square-foot lease.
- Prince Contracting LLC signed a new 2,213-square-foot lease. Craig Castor with Cresa Orlando represented the tenant.
- Airline Inflight Recruiting Solutions LLC signed a new 2,690-square-foot lease.
- CareerSource signed a new 12,363-square-foot lease to combine its two Orlando locations. John Doran of RE Commercial represented the tenant.
- SCS Engineers signed a new 3,500-square-foot lease. Kim Josephson with Real Tech represented the tenant.
- DaVita signed one new lease for 10,531 square feet for a dialysis center and one new 3,682-square-foot lease for its corporate office. Wendy Dobreff of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- 3E Consultants Inc. signed a 3,512-square-foot expansion.
“Orlando’s office/flex market is very strong as vacancy rates continue to drop in the third quarter and the southeast Orlando market continues to grow,” said DuPree. “Properties like Airport Business Center are very attractive to companies seeking to service southeast Orlando including the Lake Nona area and companies that require easy access to the airport, major highways, hotels and other amenities in the area.”
Airport Business Center is a six building, Class B, office flex park located at the intersection of South Semoran Road and Hoffner Avenue. The office park totals 198,588 rentable square feet and is located approximately two miles north of the Orlando International Airport. Nearby amenities include public transportation, retail, restaurants and hotels including the Lee Vista Promenade.