Lincoln’s College Pigskin Pick ’Em contest Offers Atlanta Brokers Chance for Free SEC Championship Game Tickets
Think you know your college football? The Atlanta office of Lincoln Property Company Southeast is giving you the chance to prove it — and win two tickets to the 2013 SEC Championship game!
Lincoln’s second annual College Pigskin Pick ’Em contest is open to all Atlanta office and industrial brokers. Don’t worry because the games already have started; you can sign up for the contest throughout the season. Simply visit the College Pigskin Pick ’Em website to enter, and participate each week by predicting the winners of the upcoming weekend’s games.
The contest features weekly winners, who are awarded prizes valued at approximately $200 apiece. Near the end of the regular season, one of the participants will be awarded a grand prize of two tickets to the SEC Championship game, to be held on Saturday, Dec. 7, at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta.
The contest is now in its tenth week. The first nine winners have been:
• Week One: Dan Gannon of Richard Bowers, who won a Beats by Dre Pill Speaker.
• Week Two: Hugh Rader of Richard Bowers, who won a JVC HD Action Camera.
• Week Three: Peter Stewart of CBRE, who won a 32 GB Apple iPod Touch.
• Week Four: Tom Crowe of Avison Young, who won an XBOX 360.
• Week Five: Bill Kilborn of CBRE, who won a 32-inch LED television.
• Week Six: Steve Massell of Lee & Associates, who won a Weber portable gas grill.
• Week Seven: David Ellis of Ackerman & Co., who won a YETI Roadie Cooler.
• Week Eight: John Dryman of The Dryman Team, who won a Char-Broil 2-in-1 Electric Smoker Roaster.
• Week Nine: Bob Stephens of King Industrial Realty, who won a Jawbone Jambox speaker.
“Commercial real estate brokers are some of the most competitive people around,” said Tony Bartlett, senior vice president of Lincoln Property Company Southeast. “They’re also, by and large, big sports fans, and so we think the College Pigskin Pick ‘Em is a perfect way to have some fun with our fellow Atlanta brokers, and develop new and strengthen our existing relationships within the local brokerage community.”