Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) has secured several new deals, lease extensions and expansions at NorthWinds Office Park in Alpharetta, Georgia, totaling in excess of 100,000 square feet. These deals bring the complex to nearly 90% leased. Lincoln’s Michael Howell, Hunter Henritze and Caroline Fisher represented the landlord, The Brookdale Group.
“NorthWinds offers an ideal workplace for a number of corporate, regional and local companies looking to relocate, with its accessible Alpharetta location and on-site offerings,” said Lincoln’s Howell. “The pandemic has accelerated migration to the suburbs, and we expect to see increased demand for office properties like NorthWinds in response to this shift.”
New deals include the following:
- Truist signed a new deal for 47,029 square feet at NorthWinds II. Tara Alexander and Jay Dowlen with CBRE represented the tenant.
- Compass signed a new deal for 7,589 square feet of space at NorthWinds I. Joshua Meltzer and Tom Kubis with Savills represented the tenant.
- Whirley & Associates signed a new deal for 2,076 square feet at NorthWinds II.
Extensions and expansions include the following:
- AmDocs extended its 26,185-square-foot lease at NorthWinds VI. Gregg Metcalf with JLL represented the tenant.
- Campbell and Brannon expanded its lease by an additional11,788 square feet at NorthWinds III, occupying a total of 17,425 SF at the building. Alan Joel with Joel and Granot Real Estate represented the Tenant.
- Deposco expanded its lease by an additional 11,151 square feet at NorthWinds IV, occupying a total of 36,983 square feet at the building. Ryan Bowie with ICON Commercial represented the tenant.
- CBIZ extended its 6,514-square-foot lease at NorthWinds I. Ben Cooper with CBIZ Gibraltar represented the tenant.
- Pulte Homes extended its 5,863-square-foot lease at NorthWinds I, occupying a total of 37,659 square feet at the building. Jay Dowlen with CBRE represented the tenant.
- McLain & Merritt extended its 2,752 square-foot lease at NorthWinds V. Jeff Richardson with CTR Partners represented the Tenant.
NorthWinds is a premier office park featuring seven six-story, Class-A office buildings, totaling 1.04 million square feet, with a comprehensive on-site amenity package to include two hotels, two banks, nine restaurants, two complimentary fitness facilities, a daycare and learning facility and six free conference and training facilities. NorthWinds is located less than one mile from the award-winning mixed-use development Avalon and also offers immediate access to GA-400, as well as major East/West connectors, including Haynes Bridge Road and Old Milton Parkway.