Lincoln Property Company Southeast (Lincoln) secures several new leases and extensions at Huntcrest Commerce Center, a four-building, Class-A office park located in Lawrenceville, Ga. Lincoln’s Matt Davis and Hunter Henritze of Lincoln represented the owner, TerraCap Management.
New deals at Huntcrest I, II and III, include:
- FCL Builders extended its 4,966 square-foot lease at Huntcrest I and expanded to occupy an additional 2,140 square feet, totaling 7,106 square feet at the building.
- Amerisure signed a new lease for 11,692 square feet at Huntcrest I. Mark Daughtry of CBRE represented the tenant.
- MediaLab signed a new lease for 5,544 square feet at Huntcrest II. Randy Winfield of Winfield Realty Group, Inc. represented the tenant.
- Regus coworking space extended its 20,456-square-foot lease at Huntcrest I.
- Auto-Owners Insurance extended its 14,121-square-foot lease at Huntcrest III and expanded to occupy an additional 4,683 square feet. Van Martin of Martin Commercial represented the tenant.
“The growth and accessibility of the Sugarloaf submarket continues to be an attractive drawing point for a number of companies,” said Lincoln’s Davis. “Even during these somewhat uncertain times, we are seeing strong leasing activity at Huntcrest from a variety of prospective tenants, as well as current tenants looking to expand at the center.”
Comprising a total of 394,247 square feet, Huntcrest is currently 90% leased, with available suites ranging in size from 2,602 square feet to 21,385 square feet. The commerce center offers immediate access to Sugarloaf Parkway and Old Peachtree exits, as well as proximity to a highly attractive amenity base, including casual dining options, four hotels, the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce, Gwinnett Civic Center and more.