Kevin Quinn is currently Vice President of Lincoln Property Company of Florida, LLC., responsible for all commercial real estate development and construction throughout the State of Florida.
Kevin is a Licensed General Contractor in the State of Florida with over 15 years of experience in the construction industry. His experience ranges from installation to executive leadership and includes a diverse background of projects between aviation, hospitality, mixed use, urban infill, healthcare, high-rise, theme parks, industrial manufacturing, and warehouse facilities.
• Dowling College, Oakdale, New York (2006) – Business Management and Finance
• Licensed General Contractor in State of Florida since 2022
• Pickettville Industrial Warehouse (45 mil.)
• Orlando Health CEP Expansion (15 mil.)
• Suntrust Plaza at Church St. Station (94 mil.)
• Suntrust Downtown Branch and Operations Relocation (22 mil.)
• Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Old Port Royale (50 mil.)
• Marriott Vacation Club Crystal Shores (75 mil.)
• Charleston International Airport (200 mil.)